Bring A Billion Lives to a Local Theater
Tugg’s Promoter Walkthrough below will guide you through the process of hosting a screening in the US (& Canada soon) and getting the most out of your event! Click here for the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland!
The process is simple:
1) Fill out the Event Request Form to pick the date, time, and place for your special screening.
- Earlier is better
- You must select a partnered Tugg theater as your venue choice
2) The theater approves the request, and you can begin selling tickets on your personalized Event Page. You will get 5% of ticket sales back to keep or give to an advocacy organization of your choice.
3) Promote the screening to your community using Tugg’s Promoter Resource Guide to meet the amount of tickets needed. If the threshold is not met by deadline, the event will be called off and no one will be charged for their tickets.
4) Sit back and enjoy the movie with your community!
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Tugg?
- Tugg is a platform that helps fans bring their favorite movies to theaters across the country.
- Tugg creates community-driven events turning social interest into action.
- Crowdsourced screenings show theaters that there’s enough demand for a film through pre-sold tickets.
How does Tugg work?
- Events will only happen if enough tickets are reserved in advance to meet the threshold, so spread the word to your friends and family!
- Tugg emails tickets to attendees when threshold is met
- If an event does not meet threshold before its deadline, the screening will be called off and no one is charged for their ticket reservation.
My city doesn’t have an A Billion Lives screening. How can I see A Billion Lives in theaters?
Visit the Host A Screening page for more information on how to bring A Billion Lives to your city! Have questions? Email email@example.com
What if an event sells out?
- Tugg will do their best to upgrade quickly to a larger house and even add a second screening when possible
- Click “Follow Event” to be notified if more tickets become available.
Can I buy tickets at the door at the theater?
No, tickets need to be purchased through the event page. Tickets will remain on sale up until 4 hours prior to the event, pending availability.
I can’t find my tickets?
Tickets will only be emailed once the event meets threshold. Be sure to check your spam folder! If you still can’t find your tickets email firstname.lastname@example.org